Embossing Floral Punch - FLP 045
Dee’s Distinctively Floral Leaf 2 - IME 077
Nellie’s Choice Nested Rectangle Frame - MFD 048
Nellie’s Filling Die to make the stems -QD 005
Embossing folder for vase - HSF005
Green pigment inks
White, Purple, Pink, Yellow and green card stock
Double sided tape
Foam tabs white and black
Nellie’s Score Board/Envelope Maker
Instructions:1. Cut a piece of card stock 8 ¼ x 5 7/8 and fold in half (1/2 of an A4 size piece of card stock)
2. Cut a piece of card stock 2” x 3”. Place this piece of card stock on a scoring board and score lines at ¾”, 1”, 1 ¾”, 2”. Rotate the piece to the side and score a line at 2 ½” and along the top edge.
3. Cut out the corner pieces at the bottom to allow you to fold into the vase rectangle shape.
4. Use the embossing folder to emboss the front of the vase in a pattern desired.
5. Fold and tape the vase together.
6. Die cut a frame using the middle rectangle frame from the Nellie’s Choice rectangle frame die.
7. Die cut 4 leaves. Curve the leaves and trim them to an appropriate size.
8. Punch out one yellow, one purple and one pink flower, emboss the flowers using the punch embosser that comes with the pair.
9. To make the tulips: pinch two of the 4 petals together. Mold the tulips by pinching all 4 of the petals together. Open up the tulip again and place glue on the inside of 2 of the petals. Fold up the petals again and use hold in place to allow the glue to take hold.
10. Cut a piece of green card stock into a thin strip. Cut a small hole in the bottom of the tulip and slip the strip up into the tulip. Attach the stem to the inside of the tulip with a black foam tab. This will look like the black stamens inside real tulips and keep the stem inside the tulip.
11. Repeat step #9 for the remaining tulips.
12. Score the front of the rectangle card as desired.
13. Attach the frame to the card using foam tape.
14. Attach the vase to the card using double-sided tape.
15. Arrange and add the tulips and leaves as desired using glue and foam tabs.