List of materials needed:
CED1432 – Sue Wilson Finishing Touches-Perfect Peony Complete Petals Die
CED5406 – Sue Wilson Expressions Die-Happy Birthday
CED4403 – Sue Wilson Gemini Die-Lyra
TTLD458 – Midi Blooms
Creative Expressions Cardstock in Coconut White, Mauve and Amethyst
Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste
Large Ball Embossing Tool
PVA Glue-Pearl Purple/Violet
Cosmic Shimmer GlueGlue dots
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 10” x 7” for the base of the card.
2. Cut a piece of amethyst cardstock to 4.75” x 6.75” and glue to the base of the card.
3. Cut a piece of mauve cardstock to 4.5” x 6.5”
4. Using the mauve cardstock piece, and two pieces of the CED4403 Lyra die, place on edge of cardstock and run through Press Boss. (I used low tack tape to hold it in place while cutting so it wouldn’t move).
5. Using another piece of mauve cardstock, and the CED5406 Expressions Die, run through Press Boss. Repeat process with a piece of amethyst cardstock and the same die.
6. Using glue pen, glue the amethyst birthday die cut under the mauve birthday die cut.
7. Using your finger or a paint brush, apply Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste to the Happy Birthday die cut and the Lyra die cut edge only. Put aside to dry.
8. Using the Press Boss and some white cardstock, die cut your flowers from the CED1543 Perfect Peony die. You will need 2 of the Extra Large flowers, 2 of the Large flowers, 2 of the Medium flowers and 2 of the Small flowers.
9. Using the ball embellishing tool on the middle of the flowers, run it around a couple of times until the flowers start to shape a bit. Using your fingers, plump up the petals on all 8 flowers.
10. Adhere the XL to the XL, offsetting the petals. Do the same with the large, medium and small flowers.
11. Using the Stamen from the Midi Blooms Die(TTLD458), die cut 4 stamens from the mauve cardstock. Cut some of the fringe off (leaving about ¾ of the fringe).
12. Add some glue to the flat edges of the stamen. Using your pricking tool, roll the stamen around and around the tool and when done, add some glue to adhere it together.
13. Cut approx. a 2 inch by 5 inch piece of tulle. Tie a knot in the middle.
14. Adhere the mauve die cut piece to the card front.
15. Adhere the happy birthday die cut to the middle of the card front.
16. Using a glue dot, adhere the tulle so it hangs off the edge of the card a bit on the left hand side.