Sue Wilson Camellia Complete petals
Sue Wilson Camellia Open petals
Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies Open Petals CED 1416
Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies Complete Petals CED1417
Sue Wilson String Flowers CED 1440
Sue Wilson Finishing Touches Delicate Fronds CED 1426
Sue Wilson Petite vinery CED1418
Nellie’s Medium Embossing Punch Set FLP 046
Nellie’s Medium Embossing Punch Set FLP 028
Nellie’s Medium Rose Leaf Embossing Punch set FLP 029
Sue Wilson Cathedral Background CED 7101
Marianne Creatable Rose Bud and Leaves CR0162
Red, Yellow, Deep Blue, Red card stock
Stick on pearls.
Iced Snow, diamond snow.
Dries clear glue
Be creative Double sided tape
1. Cut a piece of white card stock that measures 10 x 7 inches and fold in half to create a 5 x 7 card.
2. Cut a piece of deep blue card stock that measures 6 ¾ x 4 ¾ “.
3. Cut a piece of white card stock that measures 4 ½ x 6 ½ “.
4. Cut the largest cathedral background die out of the single piece of white card stock.
5. Place the die cut white background on top of the blue background and die cut the largest oval out of both pieces of card stock.
6. Now glue the white die cut layer to the blue background later.
7. Die cut the smaller oval out of the white inside oval (you will have an oval frame you can use for another project.
8. Attach the glue background with the attached die cut layer to the background card using foam tape.
9. Attach the white oval on top of the blue oval using double sided tape.
10. Attach the blue oval combination to the inside of the oval frame using double sided tape so that it is recessed.
11. Make several types of flowers from the red, blue, yellow and white card stock using dies and embossing punches. Shape and layer the flowers.
12. Decorate the centers of the flowers with stick on pearls.
13. Arrange the 3D flowers, as you prefer in the center of the card.
14. Die cut some of the delicate fronds and petite vinery. Cut up the leaves and tuck under the flowers as desired.
15. Attach the stick on peals into each of the corners as desired.